Monday, April 29, 2013

Accountability Monday.

But first...

Had a great weekend.

Friday, went to Red Lion for just a couple of beverages and some darts, I got obliterated as usual. Oh, and it was my birthday month at work and so I picked out a yummy strawberry cake. Still have a piece for today. Oh wait, probably not a good decision. 


(even the cute baby in the background wants some)

Saturday, helped a friend move out of her storage unit, easier than I thought it would be and got free dinner out of the deal. Watched Zero Dark Thirty, it was pretty good although I fell asleep for about 15 minutes, I don't think I missed anything crucial.

Sunday, laid by the pool - amazinggg day for people watching. Like, realllly great day for that. 




Anyways, I stayed out for about 2 hours and have a splotchy sunburn but at least got some color. Then decided to go grocery shopping hungry for water and spent $40. Watched Argo and Bachelorette and attempted to cook chicken that smelled like garbage.

What am I doing wrong. I keep things close to their sell by date but why is it never good anymore. SO FRUSTRATING. I'm going to have to go to the grocery store on the DAY I want to cook something to save some money. Oh, that won't work because I can't go to the grocery store without spending $40. Ugh.


Cute picture of the day, I know you want to just squeeze his cheeks and kiss his face, he's TOO cute! Can't handle it.



Anyways - accountability = me determining a goal or two for the week and sharing it here and then sounding like a fatty when I have to tell you next Monday that I didn't do it. 

(1) Continue squat challenge. (I'm currently on Day 7)
(2) Be active at least 4 days this week, that means Jillian video, walk the lake or go to the gym. 

Good luck to me and peace out. 

2 comments:

  1. When you buy meat (chicken, beef, etc.) do you put it in the freezer or do you leave it in the fridge? If I'm not cooking it that night, I always put my meat in the freezer and take it out (let it defrost in the sink) the day I want to use it.

    The cake looks delicious and I'm definitely jealous that you got to lounge out by the pool!

    Love the cute picture of the day!

    ReplyDelete