Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Choo chooooo!

The week, although I shouldn't jinx myself, is calming itself down a bit. Shhhh. Mover is coming for an estimate on Saturday, so chugging right along to independent island. Choo choo. 

The highlights of my week so far are pretty weird.
eg. La Biblioteca


Such a pretty sky. TWO main reasons this was the highlight of my week. 

(uno) It doesn't smell like homeless people anymore!!! It smelled delightfully like a place I'd like to spend my time and not worry of the stench my clothes may have when I leave. 

(dos) My $28+ library fine only cost me $10 - they cappp that motherrr. I felt like I was cheating but I was super excited! #winning

Also - look how pretty my city is:


Random item #2 - obsession with a baby sailor. I want to have a child that will undoubtedly hate me because I would want him dressed like this - ALL. THE. TIME. If that outfit could be made into a one-sy I'd get pregnant right now. I have issues.


Random item #3 - BEST SALAD EVER, hands down. Delightful. Golden Raisins are the new black. MMMM. And yes, that's goat cheese.


Ok - that's all I have today - the week is halfway over in 8 minutes. Holla!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! New follower because I just loved the title of your blog...I'm currently in my own, much less public quest, and I look forward to gaining inspiration through your blog!

    www.highheeledmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    So refreshing to meet another person who counts down to exactly halfway through the work week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halfway there!

    I LOVE the library. It's one of my most favorite places.

    ReplyDelete