Monday, February 25, 2013

Packing is for losers

This weekend had the makings for a 'pack like your life depends on it' marathon but turned into more of a 'redbox and sit on the couch' marathon. I'm ok with that. Feeling the packing pressure now but what is my life if procrastination isn't involved. It doesn't even seem voluntary these days...

So my weekend looked like this...

Friday - Girls night in Celebration. I only took a picture of the pen I signed my check with because it was like writing with magic, so nothing visually stimulating to capture that evening.

Saturday - met with the movers to get an estimate and assessment of my "situation" - he probably got more of an emotional assessment than he had planned for. Gotta keep life interesting. I then was supposed to be packing and instead I was watching the Kardashians and playing some damn gem game on my phone. PROBLEM. 

We then went for dinner and to pick out an inhumane number of Redbox movies (4, for those of you not used to my exaggeration habits.)

At that point, like any 64 year old, I was home and 'settled in by like 610 pm with a full belly of early bird special dinner. With this in my hand...


Oh and some FaceTIME with some of my favorite people! Nephew obsession strikes again.

Sunday - more movies and then a shower and then I finally left the house at 745ish for dinner where a fight ensued, we don't go to Outback without hating each other. (Red flag #567) I then spent an exciting night with my iPad and Pinterest. 

Movies:

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - loved it
For A Good Time, Call - liked it
End of Watch - LOVED it
Flight - like/love'd it

Here's to a week of avoiding reality by NOT packing or doing laundry! One day I'll be a grown up, promise. Actually, I don't promise. Let's go with - MAYBE I'll be a grown up one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment