Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Now leaving procrastination station...

(the train themed subjects are kinda my thing lately eh?)

So, not to toot my own horn but I had quite the productive Monday! After the weekend of emotional instability and, well...laziness, actively avoiding all the things that needed to be done - it felt awesome.

Accomplishments:

{*} moving date solidified - Monday at 2 PM
{*} cable and electric scheduled and ready for move in
{*} mail forwarded
{*} marketing email sent in preparation for committee meeting tomorrow
{*} QA (work related) started, put a nice dent in it - this is a metric important for my department
{*} load of laundry, anyone that knows me knows how huge this is
{*} thank you notes purchased for table guests from last weeks fundraising lunch
{*} soup and baked cracker decision for lunch as opposed to Burger King, the easier and yummier choice. PS - those baked naturals are delightful!!


{*} painted nails, let's hope it lasts longer than 3 hours without chipping
{*} caught up on the housewives
{*} found my new phone wallpaper inspiration - new obsession


So now we turn to a day of strategic planning and committee meetings. I'm going to need a cocktail tonight for sureee.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment