Monday, March 4, 2013

Today is the day...

After a super fun Friday night out and about at First Friday downtown, meeting some fun new people and two FULL days of packing and Super Soul Sunday; today is the day I officially move to the new place.

Luckily for the movers and everyone I encountered this weekend and will encounter today, I'm extra hormonal and right in the prime time of bitch/cry for no reason (imagine when there is a reason) mode. So this should be ... fun.

I am excited.

I just want to my nautical themed bathroom so bad I can taste it, I want there to be so many anchors people feel uncomfortable. I might just decorate the whole place like a cruise ship - who knows. A little batty these days.

Anyways I think that this sad state of hot mess (picture below, not me) is finally ready for movers. I may be spending most of my morning awkwardly trying to tape the bottom of super heavy boxes and avoiding loading my car with clothes cause it's like 2 degrees in Florida today.


Fun find: Crayon box from elementary school. I had superb handwriting for a toddler.

 
Cray cray: Inconspicuously placed creepy notes from your ex girlfriend (there were heart shaped candle holders from a trip). Hoping the new girlfriend finds them and makes up all kinds of stories about how crazy I am. :)
 
 
Ok that's enough hot mess for one day, just wanted to check in before the 'ole movey move. Say a little prayer that the movers don't just walk off the job with my baby blue couch when I have a breakdown about silverware.
 
Tootles!
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. i cannot believe how cold it got in flordia i have heard about that today when I was driving into work. crazy!!

    a new follower :)

    heather
    heathermariebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete