Thursday, March 7, 2013

Random it is...

Random Wednesday it is. But on Thursday...

(*)
I've been in my new place for 3 nights and I must say, I'm loving it. 

Monday night was actually moving day, so not the best night ever but I did start The Four Agreements. Should be life changing if I actually do what it tells me to which is the exact opposite of what I'm doing now. Anyone read it? 


Tuesday I slept ALL night, meaning ate dinner and fell asleep and kept sleeping, all night...

Last night went to Brandon for some Babe's pizza and HomeGoods shopping. I got a silverware tray (please contain your excitement) and the CUTEST little CHUBBIEST wine glasses I've ever seen for $7.99. LOVE THEM. I'm not into the classy glasses with stems, I'm too clumsy and save those for special occasions, like...being in public. Not an awesome picture and doesn't show the chubbiness as much as I'd like but it will do for now.


(*)
Got the SWEETEST thank you note and Tervis from a client yesterday. Totally made my day, if I ever leave my job, I want to work for them, they are so fun! Please don't mind the hoarded Chick-fil-A sauce in the background. 



(*) 
I turn 30 on April 2nd - AHH. Guess what I'm not going to be dramatic and I don't care about turning 30 but I am going to use it as an excuse to have an extra special birthday! I think the girls and are going to go do a getaway to Naples and stay at this resort style condo close to the beach with an amazing pool and nap in the sun, the most relaxing thing EVER.  Pretty excited about that. Hope it all works out.

1 comment:

  1. My 30s have been the best decade so far. I'm halfway through! Start celebrating now!

    I love those wineglasses. I hate stems too.

    ReplyDelete