Monday, March 11, 2013

Best week ever...

Surprisingly - that's so true. Not best in the traditional sense, but best in the 'it makes sense to me' way. First week living alone in really forever, even when I lived alone before, JM was there EVERYDAY! So this is definitely a new experience and not one I'm hating - honestly. 

Embracing the journey...

Anyways - Friday night I had cereal for dinner and caught up on the DVR.

Saturday I unpacked and met JM for dinner and of course caught JT on SNL.

Sunday I unpacked more and was super productive. Organized my shoes and bags. Sorted through some things. Did some work for WORK and marketing committee. Did a ton of laundry! I was SO productive and still caught like 3 episodes of Super Soul Sunday because I am obsessed.


I love daylight savings time.

I went to the gym this morning for the first time in like a year and a half. It was hard. I also went on 2.5 hours of sleep so I'm hoping that made it harder. I didn't get in as much as I wanted to. Hopefully I'm going to continue this. I do prefer mornings even though it's tough to get up. 9 hours is wayyy too long to make excuses during the day to NOT go. I need to be healthier. I need more energy. I need to feel good.

I miss my nephews and my family.

I'm looking forward to payday on Wednesday, it didn't matter until Month but I'm clearly in need of a "I'm living by myself again" budget. Let me add that to my list.

Speaking of budgets, my Premier Jewelry order came in.


I'm upset I haven't been to a spring training game yet - used to be the only place I spent any time in March.

Ok - that's all for now...

6 comments:

  1. found you through the link up and love your blog!!! :)
    P.S. I have a giveaway on my blog right now...(and 3 more in the next few weeks!) Hope you'll check it out and enter!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Productivity makes me happy! Good job on going to the gym on such little sleep. I think I'll get out and walk the dogs tonight even though I'm running on similar sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds productive to me. My kinda weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through a blog hop. I LOVE the title of your blog! It sounds like you had a productive weekend, for sure. Congrats on going back to the gym. It's always tough at first, but you can do it! Following you now. :)

    Alex[andra]
    letlifebelikemusic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a great weekend! Here's to a wonderful week ahead.

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete