Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Value what you ARE

So on Sunday I was all like...


I haven't tackled the jogging, I've tackled the cardio by anything but running. 

I haven't tackled the "green shit" but I've tackled egg beaters instead of egg and cheese biscuits from McDonalds. 

Holla!

Either way - second morning getting up earlyyy and heading out to the gym. Moving to my own place is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Honestly. We'll re-visit this if I'm still making good decisions in a month. :) 

Breaking news: I've committed to another program and the graphic and web designer that were integral to my marketing committee have done some form of moving/losing jobs/taking new ones. I have no idea - they both gave me a different story. So - time to put on my graphic design hat. Which actually means, take 2 full days to make a logo that a GD could make in 6 minutes. Needless to say - staying busy. 

I'm also considering Invisalign - (Mom, don't read this part), since I failed to wear my retainer after 5 years of braces, I would like a straighter smile. Worst case scenario I was told it would be $160/month for two years. I'm a girl on a budget these days (still need to actually make it) so I know that sounds easy peasy but my expenses just went up 1000%. :) FUN!

Kick ass quote of the day (anyone watch The Soup??)







2 comments:

  1. Interesting on the Invisalign. I always wondered what that would run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If invisalign works and you can fit it into your budget...Go For It Kiddo :) We don't always do what our parents encourage us to do.....sometimes it works out ....sometimes it cost a little. Thats called live and learn sweetheart! I Love You Always!!

    ReplyDelete