Monday, March 18, 2013

Ohh Monday, you sneaky little B.

Friday night - WINE FESTTT at Lake Mirror with work folk. Best described via photos. 

This guy on the top left (happily married) was SO tall. I've never encountered and been able to act with such a tall boy in my lifee since I'm basically 2 inches shorter than the Jolly Green himself. I was enamored (and drunk) - I bet he hopes he never sees me again. I'm ok with that.

Top right, me pretending that I still like them after they gave me a glass of water that happened to be vodka.

Bottom - my boss and his fiance with one of my favorite IT guys near the end of the night! PUT YOUR PINKY DOWN. 


So gorgeous! Not me - the city over the lake below. 


Other than the wine fest, I didn't do much at all this weekend other than eat, sleep and watch Super Soul Sunday on OWN. (obsessed) Need some inspiration? Look up Brene Brown. 

Oh AND I organized my tank tops. I have like a hundred.


Went to the gym this morning after a lazy weekend - I can't wait until I start liking going because right now I'm super unimpressed. I'm always glad I went because then I don't feel guilty after work but...eh.

Ok - well that's it for now, I've got logos to make and a job to do. Kelly is coming over tonight from Orlando to see the new placeee, so excited!

peace out.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That is a lot of tank tops!

    Once you get into a regular gym routine, you'll find that you feel bad not going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone who has more tank tops than me! Yay!

    Where's your favorite place to buy them? Do you have a standard? I need to replace some of mine and I don't like the lack of colors at the Gap the last time I looked, and Old Navy changed their fit a few years back.

    ReplyDelete