Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello Friday @ 3:30 - nice to see youuu

So this week has been crazy, you know I love my bullet points because my attention span may just be shorter than yours.

  • I cooked! Made some Spicy Sausage Pasta - of course it was runny and way spicier than I thought it would be, OOPS - missed the Spicy in the title. Anyways - I was less proud of making dinner for the first time in months with like REAL food and MORE proud of taking the leftovers for lunch two days in a row. Unheard of from this girl.




And this is how it actually looked - 10 minutes before it was done, it really didn't change much after 10 minutes.  Side note it was WAY better the next day.


And yes, I did paint that super cute monogrammed square/hot pad thing you see in the background. I'm talented.
  • Went to my first Spring Training game - Astros vs Tigers, I live in the land of the Tigers. Super fun, went with the young professionals group I'm involved with. It was super cold once the sun went down but I was one of the troopers that hung until the last inning. Maybe it was the Yuengling keeping me warm?

  • We'll go with 3 bullet points because typing is making me tired. DADDDD got pretty good news today. Since he started new chemo his cancer has shrunk by almost 40%, there is one more spot of lymphatic involvement but the doctor apparently isn't too worried about that because that had happened once before and it went away. Either way, he's been struggling lately so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about this progress report but am SO happy and SO inspired but what a fighter this guy is. He lost 12 pounds two weeks ago and can't eat and is getting sick and still goes to work 4 days a week!! So thankful for good news and every one's support! 
Love this picture!!
Two of my favorite guys! 


Have a great weekend!

1 comment: