Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Funday

That's the most sarcastic thing I've ever said, I really wish I was on spring break this week because I do NOT want to be at work. More so than normal. Enough complaining for now...

Fridayyy
Lazy B - and that is all.

Saturdayyy
Renaissance Festival - the MOST amazing people watching I've ever seen, I didn't take pictures because I thought it would be obvious it would only be to make fun of them on my blog. I dressed like it was going to be freezing and so tried to ward off a heat stroke for most of it. I didn't hate it - but it's definitely me out of my element. 

Also saw Admission(s)? with Tina Fey and reminded myself of why I never go to Olive Garden.


Sundayyy
Went home to hang with the family! Got to see all my favorite people in one day! This story is best told with photos! :)




And as always - a riveting game of cards with my brother and SIL. 


So nice to see the family and get some quality nephew time and mom's cooking!! :)

Now - a hellacious work week. Yippee. Let's work on that positive attitude, shall we?


2 comments:

  1. I so wish I was off this week.

    Was Admissions good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have any Olive Garden's around here. I tried it once in Buffalo and it was so good! Clearly, I'm missing something. Is there something I should know so I avoid it in the future?

    ReplyDelete