Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Fiveeeee

Friday 5 - sure why not?

(1)

So in reference to yesterday's post  - made my list. Please don't scrutinize how many things are actually checked off. One step at a time my little darlings. 



(2)

I had a hardcore workout last night (and then Chick fil A, shhh) and I'm super proud. Trying the interval training thing on the treadmill and incorporating SHORT bursts of running because I will never be a runner. Plus they say it's good for the metabolism and it helps me not get SO bored. Also did an arm workout, an ab workout and a leg workout. I should be WAY sorer than I am currently...hmmmm.


(3)

Looking forward to my dirty 30 Naples trip with Kelly and Lauren in a couple weeks!! Yuppppp, my dream is that I'll get ONE nap in after a few cocktails under the gentle rays of the sun with the sound of a fountain in the background. Dreammmssss.


(4)

I have more art supplies then an elementary school teacher and some of them are from that long ago. I take impeccable care of my markers. Finally have nephews to recycle them to, I just couldn't THROW them away and couldn't find somewhere to donate them when they'd been used. This has been taking up QUITE a lot of my thinking time. It's not normal. That bin is deeper than it looks.



(5)

I got a crock pot at Target for $5 this week and I feel like I won the lottery. It was tucked behind some clearance items and the girl said that if you purchase something online at Target and then return it to the store, it HAS to be marked at least 50% off. I see a Target scam in my near future. I don't have a picture of my new red crock pot. FAIL.

Happy Friday and Easter and Weekend. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Crockpot.... that's something else I need to put on my shopping list. We use ours at least once a week, and I feel the need to have two. You know, for the just in case! =) And that's a steal!! Thanks for linking up with #theFridayfive. I'm your newest follower! Happy Friday! And now I'm craving chick fil a for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deal on the crockpot.

    Loving your list! Working on mine this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete