Monday, April 1, 2013

Bye bye 20's - hello freedom

I have no idea what that even means. But I felt the need to capture that today is my last day in my 20's and I'm not bothered by it in ANY way shape or form. There is a lot more I can say about that, but I'll probably wait.

Great weekend for the most part.

Fridayyy

My favorite place with JM - Patio850. AMAZING weather, deliciously cold and refreshing drinks, whipped goat cheese, live music, white lights on trees. YES YES YES!


Also - earlier in the day I texted my dad a picture of me guzzling water because he started chemo and I'm trying to encourage him to drink more water and help filter the POISON through his system. He hates water so it's a struggle. Cutest thing ever after I texted him he emailed me a picture he had taken of himself drinking (not water, but whatever). So cute!!


Saturdayyy

Burger 21 for lunch - THE HOST (such a weird movie), nappp and then Abuelo's happy hour for 3 hours. There are only so many margaritas one can have. Unfortunately bedtime came at like 10:30 - see, I really am getting old.

No pictures - I'm getting lamer.

Sundayyy

Easter with JM's family - ate too much. Came home and did my arm workout and squats and lunged and some tush exercises and then pinned the h out of some more on Pinterest! Holla!

All in all a great weekend, my last 20 something weekend, so glad I made the most of it.

I'll leave you with my challenge this week, I've broken it twice today so far. I might need to print it out and hang it on my board.


                                       Source: ilovefastereft.tumblr.com via Jennifer on Pinterest











3 comments:

  1. Hmm. A no complaint challenge. I like it. I might try it for a week and blog about it.

    Happy final 20s day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That patio place looks awesome! Whipped goat cheese? Mmm. Your dad sounds like a funny guy. When I text my dad, he usually texts back complaining that he doesn't know how to fix autocorrect lol.

    It's nice that you got a workout in on Sunday. I gotta get back to the gym after this weekend!

    Happy early birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha aw your dad is awesome! Good luck to him and chemo.

    Congrats on saying goodbye to your 20s. I can't wait! My younger friends don't understand but I think when you're in your 30s, you've got your life together more. I've mad SO many stupid mistakes in my 20s... I'm ready to leave that all behind and start a new chapter. But I have 2 more years to go :/

    ReplyDelete